Center Street Productions is located at 108 W. Walnut St. in Watseka, IL and provides custom video for business and organizations in Illinois and across the U.S.
Phil Gioja, owner & commercial filmmaker, graduated with a B.A. in Cinema and Photography in 2004.
Phil focuses on video for business & organizations, and has experience in a broad range of fields including manufacturing, agriculture, construction, pharmaceuticals, and more. He looks forward to the unique challenges of each new project and creating videos that communicate effectively.
Career highlights include:
• Has worked to serve his local community with his skill set through www.IroquoisCounty.tv
• Was integral in the launch of www.PlanetUnderground.tv
• Has provided videography for Caterpillar & Cat dealers across the country since 2015
• Produce annual video for national glass-bottled soda event Homer Soda Festival
• Produce safety videos for Digging Dangers Videos which reach 100,000 excavators annually
• 2014 film “From Chains to Freedom” won honorable mention for Best Documentary
• 2015 film “Old Courthouse Museum” won Superior Achievement Award by Illinois State Historical Society
• 2016 film “The Phoenix: Hope is Rising” won third place for Best Documentary
Phil and his wife Laura are the proud parents of two beautiful daughters and a high-energy son, and have made Watseka, IL their home since 2009.